Job Reference Number & Location:
- Jinny40/Ireland: Jinny Software Ltd., 29 Anne Street North, Dublin 7, Ireland OR
- Jinny40/Romania: Jinny Software Romania S.R.L, 13 C Pictor Ion Negulici, Primaverii – 4th Floor, Bucharest Sector 1, Romania
Position Overview: Technical sales support for the Jinny product suite.
- Work on the Jinny product suite (messaging, call completion, security & filtering, diameter signalling & rich communications)
- Work as part of the Sales Team to enhance revenue for Jinny Software by acting as a regional Technical Sales representative to the wider Sales Team
- Play a central role and act as the “coordinator in chief” for technical proposals sent to existing & potential Customers
- Perform RFP responses, dimensioning and Solution Overviews when required
- Develop technical solutions in conjunction with Sales and the Customer
- Participate with the Sales Team in customer facing technical meetings
- Contribute to the generation and maintenance of relevant Product Value Propositions
- Design and deliver Customer demonstrations/presentations to articulate, update and demonstrate Jinny based product solutions as required
- Work closely with Product Management and Development to ensure the Sales Team is aware of the latest advances and developments
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers on a technical level.
- Have a university degree, preferable in a telecoms discipline
- Experience with mobile message platforms, primarily SMSC, MMSC, USSD, IM, VAS Platforms
- Experience with call & media platforms, primarily VMS, VSMSC, MCN/MCA, RBT, IVR Platforms
- Experience with network technologies and protocols, SIGTRAN, MAP, ISUP, IMS, LTE, SIP, RCS, Diameter, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure and deployment options, server, blade, visualization, on site, cloud
- Well organised with an ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 year experience as Technical Sales
- Be willing to travel on company business on an as-needed basis with short notification
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener. Team player. Positive attitude is a must. Flexible and cooperative
- Able to work under pressure and be quality oriented
- Keep up to date with the latest development within the Mobile Operator industry in general
- Excellent communication & written skills in English.
Interested candidates must be smart and solution driven and willing to contribute immediately and be capable of learning quickly in a fast changing business environment.
The appointed individuals will be offered an attractive remuneration package, which will reflect the importance of this position.
Applicants should email a detailed curriculum vitae, in strictest confidence to Corina Tudose quoting the Job Reference Number and the position title.
PLEASE NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.