Job Reference Number: Jinny35
Department: R&D – Software Development
Location: Millennium Software affiliate of Jinny Software Ltd., Fanar, Lebanon
Position Overview: Design and development of messaging and telecom applications and services.
- Reviewing and understanding existing Jinny software applications and services
- Working closely with team leader and other team members to design and plan the development activities
- Writing program codes in a consistent coding style
- Writing program codes for new applications/services or for customization of existing services
- Unit-testing of the written code
- Producing intelligible documentation describing the implemented application/service
- Maintaining software applications and services once deployed at customer sites
- Assisting operation team to investigate software issues in deployed systems
- Using bugzilla system to receive/fix software bugs reported by operation/quality assurance teams.
- University graduate, Computer or Telecom engineer degree
- Familiar with C programming (Java/PHP/Python are an advantage)
- Working knowledge of Unix OS and Database systems (Linux and MySQL an advantage)
- Understanding of mobile network protocols (e.g. SS7, IP, SMPP, HTTP, SMTP & SNMP), infrastructure and architectures
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Good communication skills. Good listener. Team player. Positive attitude is a must. Flexible and cooperative.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) communications.
- Able to work under pressure and be quality oriented.
Interested candidates must be smart and solution driven and willing to contribute immediately and be capable of learning quickly in a fast changing business environment.
The appointed individuals will be offered an attractive remuneration package, which will reflect the importance of this position.
Applicants should email a detailed curriculum vitae, in strictest confidence to Corina Tudose quoting the Job Reference Number and the position title.
PLEASE NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.