Job Reference Number: Jinny49
Department: Professional Services
Location: 6-6A Calea Vitan, 10th Floor, Bucharest Sector 3, Romania
Position Overview: Deployment or upgrade of Jinny products (onsite and remotely)
- Building and configuring new systems for deployment at customer sites (Staging)
- Deployment of new/upgraded solutions within the operators’ network (onsite and remotely)
- Project implementation at customer sites (Hardware installation, Product integration/configuration and testing)
- Project reporting and site documentation
- Logging and tracking project issues using the Jinny Helpdesk logging tool
- Writing technical operations and customer facing procedure documents
- Writing Unix Shell scripts
- University graduate, Computer or Telecoms engineer degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years in an IT / Telecoms Support or Operations role
- Working knowledge of Unix OS system administration, networking and Database admin (Linux and Mysql an advantage)
- Solid understanding of mobile network protocols (e.g. SS7, IP, SMPP & SNMP), infrastructure and architectures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener. Team player. Positive attitude is a must. Able to keep a good relation with customers. Flexible and cooperative
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) communications is essential (an additional language is an advantage)
- Able to work under pressure and be quality oriented
- Willing to travel extensively on company business.
Interested candidates must be smart and solution driven and willing to contribute immediately and be capable of learning quickly in a fast changing business environment.
The appointed individuals will be offered an attractive remuneration package, which will reflect the importance of this position.
Applicants should email a detailed curriculum vitae, in strictest confidence to Corina Tudose quoting the Job Reference Number and the position title.
PLEASE NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.