The Jinny Ringback Tone Server allows mobile users to reflect their personality by setting a preferred ringback tone for callers to hear before the call is answered. It replaces the monotone sound heard by those trying to call with a popular ringback tone, a sound clip or a self-recorded message, allowing subscribers to express themselves in a very individual way. Specific ringback tones can be associated to certain callers.
The Jinny Ringback Tone Server offers an optimised solution for generating and playing a large variety of tones, announcements or audio clips for personalised ringback tone services. The solution also offers a fully configurable billing mechanism to meet the requirements of the most common business models applicable to this service.
Ringback Tone Server Architecture
- Introduce personalisation – Enable subscribers to personalise their way of interacting with friends and relatives
- Increase revenues and ARPU – Introduce a new source of revenue by enriching multimedia content
- Fast uptake & Short Return-On-Investment (ROI) – ROI is fast, depending on subscriber uptake. Some operators have reported ROI in less than one month, others have achieved a 30% service penetration in less than one year
- Cost effective & reliable – Suitable service for all mobile operators and for distributed implementations across the network. Reliable and fully redundant to guarantee total service continuity
- Economy of scale – Share the media gateway capacity with other Jinny applications like Missed Call Notification, Voicemail and Voice SMS, thus reducing CAPEX
- Vouchers and competition module – helps increase music sales and enables multiple IVR numbers to promote music that callers can buy on the spot
- Promotions service logic – enables promotions for targeted customer groups
- Consultancy – Jinny Software can provide consultancy services to help operators to launch and manage a profitable ringback tone service