Jinny’s Call Completion solutions are built on a cost-effective, scalable and flexible voice and video transcoding platform. With our Call Completion products, we help you drive revenues through attractive ARPU-generating subscriber services and reduce costs.
Our architecture provides the flexibility, features and framework components that enables you to evolve your service portfolio to include richer and more interactive services, while also reducing time to market.
Call-related activity makes up to 80% of mobile revenues. In a typical mobile network, up to 70% of calls are answered and completed and paid for. However, the other 30% of calls represent a significant chunk of missed revenues due to the terminating subscriber being busy, unavailable or simply not answering the call.
Also, most subscribers use a standard ringtone and are unaware of the personalisation options available that enhance not only their own experience, but the experience of those who communicate with them.
There is considerable opportunity here for networks operators to increase ARPU. There is also an opportunity to significantly enhance the experience of network subscribers and thereby enhance customer loyalty.